Monday, August 8, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Bow Booties and Elegant Stud Flats....I Diggg!!

I have a couple of rules when it comes to shopping, for one I  will not pay over 20.00 for a shirt/blouse or accessories...it's a must to find discounted nice things.  When it comes to shoes, pants, coats.. that rule doesn't usally apply but I am still looking for a way to save a buck.  I still work to find the best deal on a 150.00 pair of shoes even if that means saving 40.00 or 50.00. 

Which brings me to Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I love his shoes, his creativity, the price, and they are comfortable.  There are JC shoes that will fit every personality.
A pair of  booties that caught my eye were the"Bow Wedge Booties".  They come in a variety of colors and both leather or sude. My preference is the Black Bow Wedge Bootie!! 

They retail for about at 165.00 but at Karmaloop you can get them for 105.00. 
Photo Credit: Karmaloop
Photo Credit: Karmaloop

Photo Credit: Karmaloop
Photo Credit: DNA Footwear
Another favorite of mine are Jeffrey Campbell's Elegant Stud Flats and they retail for 159.99 at DNA Footwear

When I first saw the Jeffrey Campbell Elegant Stud Flats I thought about those 1,295.00 red bottom Christian Louboutin Rollerboy Spikes, for men. 

Christian Louboutin Rolloerboy Spikes

No comments:

Post a Comment