Friday, July 15, 2011

I Like My Scraves In Bows

 I'm a huge fan of scarves and wearing them different ways. This skinny scarf from Express is perfect for bow's.  This over-sized shirt was on sale at H&M and I just went up a couple of sizes for the over-sized feel, pretty comfy.  I wear high heels pretty much everyday so typically on Friday's I like to give the feet a rest.  I love these Dolce Vita For Target Oxfords so much I have all three different styles.
What I'm Wearing:
H&M Shirt
H&M Hobo Bag
F21 Leggings
Dolce Vita For Target Oxfords
Shop This Look:


Click Picture: Skinny Leggings 29.00



Click Picture : FCUK Over-Sized Shirt 44.82


Click Picture via ShopStyle: Nine West Oxfords 42.86


Click Picture via ShopStyle: Fantas-Eyes Jester 26.00


5 comments:

  1. great top! i love scarves too but its impractical t wear them where im from because of the weather haha following you now.
    http://ninasayshellotwice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! as soon as we get our new post together "Global Style" You MUST submit a couple of pics of yourself, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Great top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY ---->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM--->

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a gorgeous lady! Loving your style!!! So much love
    Zoey @ makeshiftmodel xx

    ReplyDelete