Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pardon My Zipper

 
  This purse is one of my newest purchases and will probably be my fave this Fall so you may see it a lot! Didn't realize the little tassels were tucked in the bag though when I zipped it. It just so happens that black is one of my favorite colors I could wear it everyday, and I love to add a color item to make it POP!!
 
What I'm Wearing:
Berkeley Hat Company Hat
H&M Over-sized Sweater
Black Leggings
Green Over-sized Bag
GoJane Black Workman Boots

4 comments:

  1. OMG you are so effin cute!!!! Love the pop of color to this all black outfit. So chic! I am now following you blog ;-)

    www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maya you look great love the outfit, thanks for the comment and visit my blog...follow each other? I will following you now

    kisses
    www.rochellekecloset.com

    ReplyDelete