Tuesday, August 30, 2011

At The Cross With Flea Market Girl

 
So in the last four days I have become obsessed with these Oversized Cross Earrings. On Sunday I was watching Not-So-Reality TV one of my favorite things to do and Tamera Mowry had on a pair.  I instantly fell in love with them and decided to do a search, and I found them at: Flea Market Girl.  

I pride myself on seeing something I like these days and then quickly getting over it  
(it took me some time to get to this point but I'm there) but last night while watching LaLa's Court Life (another Not-So-Reality TV Show) the earrings popped up yet again because her friend Po was wearing them. They are really cute and I DO want them!! 

They retail for 17.00 and if this size it too much for you the Small Cross Earrings retail for 14.00!   
The Flea Market Girl Blog  is also pretty cool, and there are many great and unique accessory finds for a great price! 

Check it out..and if you live in Los Angeles the store's location is at:
Third Street Promenade, 1247 3rd Street Santa Monica, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment