Friday, August 5, 2011

One Hot Cookie!!

Well not so much, I didn't get a chance to swing by Hot Cookie but you should if you are ever in The Castro in San Francisco. Last Sunday the hubby and I decided to head to San Francisco.  I popped into a store to browse and ended up with a cute dress, very pleased.  San Francisco is a great place to shop there are cool stores downtown and in The Haight.  The Haight also has one of my favorite Crossroads.  We found a cool bar in downtown San Francisco and had a couple of drinks and listened to great music.  My outfit was pretty chill and comfortable! My fav jean shirt gets much play, also seen here.

What I'm Wearing:
Berkeley Hat Shop Hat
Vintage Coach Bag
Urban Outfitters Suede Booties
Urban Outfitters Jean Shirt
H&M Tights
  Accessories H&M


Shop This Look:

3 comments:

  1. wow Maya, I absolutely looove your outfit!!! especially the shirt and tights, as well as the accessories:X have I told you I love your curvy body? you're hot, girl, and this look flatters you big time! love it, love it, love it!!! kisses:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is major cute....Its so London chic lol

    berry-haute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete