Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Your birthday Is A Special Time to Celebrate the Gift of "YOU" to the World!!

July 29th, 1982 I graced this world with my presence.  I am thankful for another year and look forward to many more.  My wedding anniversary (July 25th, 2009) and my birthday are pretty close together, more gifts for me..such a smart girl :-).  The hubby and I decided to take a birthday/anniversary trip to Carmel, CA.  I couldn't decide what to wear and Carmel, CA. usually isn't too hot during this time.  I wanted to feel beachy..so a leopard maxi dress, over-sized straw floppy hat, and straw beach bag was the choice..with piled on accessories!!



What I'm Wearing:
Walmart Black Straw Floppy Hat
H&M Divided Leopard Maxi Dress
Target Merona Natural Straw Bag
Dolce Vita For Target Cognac Rope Wedges
F21 Bracelets & Ring 

Shop This Look:




Comedy is the Hubby's Shirt hahaha!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment