Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Maya's Acessories Rule: I Never Spend More Than 20.00 On An Acessory

Belle Noel Nugget Earrings 38.00






Which is why it pains me that Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian has a couple of pieces that I love!!! But I must admit I am happy to see that the Honey Hexagon Ring and Nugget Cocktail Ring that I have been eyeing are now on sale for around 13.00!!! 



This collection has a couple of classy statement pieces
(some are too flashy for me) but you should definitely check it out!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 






Belle Noel Nugget Ring 13.00

The Belle Noel Collection caught my eye when it first came out and it seems as though some of the items are slowly beginning to go on sale. This collection is much better than the overpriced cheap looking Kardashian Kollection at Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment