Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Into Friday

Hoorayyyy, it's Friday and a 3 day weekend! It has been warm in the Bay Area this week, and that makes me happy! My outfit today reminded me of Fall...Olive Green, Brown, and Beige are some of my favorite Fall colors..
I picked up this Orange lipstick from Mac
called So Chaud, and at first I was "So Scared" because it looked like a really really bright orange. It turns out that it isn't that bright.  I lined my lip with a brown liner and put So Chaud over that and it is the perfect orange lippie color for Fall. 

What I'm Wearing:
Thrifted Tie Neck Blouse Crossroads Trading Company 
H&M Jeggings
Aldo Brown Snakeskin Pumps
Ebay Over-sized Clutch
Target Snakeskin Bracelets
Shop This Look:

3 comments:

  1. This is so simple but cute
    Love that bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I can really appreciate the simplicity in this outfit.

    - Puck
    http://oneofpoints.com

    ReplyDelete