Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sistah..Sistah!!!




Beyonce and Solange attended the J. Crew Fashion show  for Spring 2012 at NYFW.

 I am a total Beyonce FAN/STANS whatever you want to call it!!!

I am torn on this look it's cute but I am not a fan of the sagging top half of the dress..the padding is a bit off and the dress began to slip off the shoulder a bit, I do however love the belted look with the little baby bump peeking out and the  nude Louboutin peep-toes that complete the look..did I mention I love her!!!

Solange's style is always so cool to me, she pulls off and pairs things that would not necessarily work for anyone else.She is just so chill and laid back, and if you ever get the chance to watch her spin you won't be disappointed.



I love the pairing of the pink blouse and blue silky pants a Fall trend with the green sandals and the natural look she rocks.


Beyonce and Solange also attended the Vera Wang Show and Beyonce changed into a leather top with a frayed and tulle skirt, and although I am not Crazy in Love with this look she werkssss it phasionably preggers..BOOOM!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment