Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday

 Love these Over-sized Cross Earrings from Flea Market Girl they are one of my favorite items at the moment!!!


The hubby looked at my outfit this morning and said, "Cutoffs at work"..I thought hmmmm maybe I should change..then I snapped back to reality and thought who am I kidding I work at a chill University and see a lot of things worst than these shorts...I did turn down the cuff for work though ..ha!!!




What I'm Wearing:
F21 Hunter Jacket
H&M Stripe Tank
DIY Target Cutoffs
Nine West Leather Wedges

Shop This Look: 

This snake bracelet and ring I can't get enough of and I have had both forever!!! And I hopped on the nail trend late with my silver ring finger nails!!

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely darling, those earrings are gorgeous

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings...oh and yes I do remember that snake skin bracelet...cutesy!!!

    ReplyDelete